Meet Our Faculty
Karen’s Day Care Center LLC staffs are committed to the children and families we serve, providing quality education, support, guidance and encouragement.
In order to ensure that our staff’s quality is consistently preserved, we screen our employees thoroughly for competencies in early childhood education and their attitude towards the vocation of teaching. Our screening procedure involves:
- Criminal Background Checking
- Required Certification of CPR and First Aid
- License/Certificate Verification
- Personal Interview – Skills and Experience Assessment
- Drug Testing
- State Required Health Screenings
- Reference Checks with Former Employers
- Pre-Deployment Orientation and Training
Your child’s safety and security are of utmost important to us at Karen’s Daycare Center. We hire only qualified individuals to be in charge of their care. You can meet our faculty in person when you visit our day care center. Or, you can also set an appointment online.